Right now I really should be packing…not writing about what I’m packing! But I couldn’t miss the opportunity to share my excitement for where I’m spending the next two weeks (and what I’m taking with me).
Me and my friends are off on our holidays on Tuesday!!! We’re going to Sziget Festival in Budapest and we’re SOOOO excited about it.
This isn’t just any old festival, oh no… this is an EIGHT DAY festival!!! So of course I need to be super prepared.
As I prep, I thought I’d share with you my festival essentials that I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t survive without, because yep we are camping.
Let’s kick things off with possibly the ugliest, but perhaps most practical thing I have ever bought..aahh my lovely bumbag. Gonna be honest I really hate bumbags, I just think they’re so ugly. I know I’ve chosen a really unfashionable and boring one, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend a lot of time (or money) looking for anything cool (because to me that doesn’t exist). This one is from Blacks, I wanted something plain but that did its job well, and even though I don’t love it, I know I’m going to be so thankful to have it.
Next is my portable phone charger from Anker which I got on Amazon for £29 down from £70. This charges an Iphone up to seven times, which I think is really good considering the price.
If you haven’t heard of Sziget before, I urge you to look it up because it looks AMAZING!!! A huge plus for me is that it’s going to be crazily hot! I am however being sensible and opting for a high factor sun cream. I’m not normally this sensible but I got burnt quite badly a couple of weeks ago and I just don’t want that pain again, so fifty it is!
Oh also!! I’ve made a pom pom headband which of course I can’t wait to wear! I haven’t made pom poms since primary school…they are so fun.
There really is no need for me to blab on about all of these items (let’s face it, some are quite the bore) but I’ll sum them up here…
– Sainsbury’s Lemon shower gel- because I love anything lemony.
– Boots Botanics Hydrating Day Cream with spf 15- I always like to go for a moisturiser with spf!
– Boots Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes- Fun Fact: These are developed with Kew Gardens! Which I had a lovely time visiting when in London a couple of weeks ago.
– Anker Portable Phone Charger- Amazon have amazing discounts on Anker products!
– Aveeno Moisturising Cream- These are tiny, so good for my luggage restriction, my mum always gives me them to use on my legs- I have no idea where she gets them from.
– Carex Sensitive Hand Gel- Always an essential.
– Clinique Eye Makeup Remover- I’m going to use this with my makeup wipes.
– M&S Sun Smart Sun Cream spf 50- Better safe than sorry!
– Scallop Bikini H&M- One of many!!! This is probably the cheapest bikini I’ve bought but possibly my fave, I love the scalloped edge.
– Round Sunglasses Urban Outfitters.
– Blacks Bumbag- You know how I feel.
– Pompom Headband- I made this myself which was kinda fun!
This will be my last post for a couple of weeks, but I cant wait to bring you all the Sziget fun when I return!
See you on the other side.